Monday, December 15, 2008

Hmmmm, how do ya do this?

Okay, so many time times I have read other peoples blogs and thought, hmmmm should I make one of those? So now I have decided I will! I'm not quite sure how it all works, and about how good I will be at keeping up with it, but I'll try it out! What I am really truly hoping is that I will not be so utterly depressing to others. That I can come here and share my thoughts and happenings without being too down. KwIm? Maybe, just maybe I could find some friends to share things with, and who I can also listen to. I come with a lot of baggage, so hopefully I can keep it upbeat, lol!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm the first to leave you some comment love! I so love that you have started a blog! You rock! Let's get together and I'll show you how to add some backgrounds and stuff! And don't worry about the baggage. The blogs I love most are the ones that are full of real life stuff...blood, mud, snot and and all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoot!!!!! Cool girl!!!! Im sooo excited to see you on here :) WHOOT!!!! I LOVE it!
    Im so excited to get to know your family better{{HUGS}}
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete